I went bowling today.
I am quite officially a spinner. What with the approval of some seniors,... Haha i hope it'll be okay, though.
I see myself as more money-conscious nowadays (: Thanks atiqah. Ha-ha.
We were talking of sleeping habits after dinner today. Lol was funny because i've related my story to like almost everyone. Well.
I'm bored.
Thus the boring entry.
I'm sorry.
Haaaaaaaa.
-
Anyway, i could easy get home in half an hour today but i chose the longer way.
Lol.
I'm weird.
I don't usually enjoy bus rides but today i guess i needed one.
What with the excessive thinking of random (ugly &dreadful) things...
BYE.
-
The question is : WHY?!
The answer is : 'Cos like that, LOR.
Monday, June 05, 2006
Previous Posts
- MORNING (:(:Stolen pictures from my cousin. Haha s...
- Hoobastank - If I Were YouYou seem to find the dar...
- AHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE SOUTHPARK :D "ARGUMENT"s betw...
- Why do i still keep IT in there.:/
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHMAAAAAAAA!These pictures are stol...
- WHAT IS THE WORLD BECOMING INTO?! Look at this JUS...
- Hi all.Young old fat thin ugly pretty tall short -...
- My middle finger hurts.Wait, no pun intended. It r...
- Ehhhhh,I wouldn't let you distract me,But i allow ...
- IM BORED.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home